- A 1-hour and 43-minute （110km） drive from Nagoya Station, and a 2-hour and 14-minute （154km） drive from Chubu Centrair International Airport
- Easily accessible from Gero Onsen, located on a route that links Takayama and Shirakawago, convenient location for model itineraries.
- Muslim-friendly facility includes a prayer room and halal friendly hamburgers.（An Indonesian-speaking staff is stationed）
Meiho Ski Resort Exclusive
Free Shuttle Bus Service
Shuttle bus service from Hida Takayama and Gujo will start from this season!
Prior reservations are required, so guests can ride worry-free.
Please keep in mind of the following when using the shuttle bus service:
- ●Reservations are required, so please reserve as early as possible.
- ●Please make reservations by 3PM of the day before your boarding date.
- ●If we have received 0 reservations by the day before of boarding, we will not be operating the shuttle bus.
- ●Shuttle bus service is limited to Meiho Ski Resort Guests.
- ●The shuttle bus does not allow drop-offs other than Takayama West Exit and Meiho Ski Resort.
- ●There may be a possibility that you may not arrive according to the timetable due to traffic and road conditions.
- ●If the shuttlebus service is cancelled due to natural disasters, traffic and road conditions, we will not provide any alternative transportation.
- ●We will accept applications in the order they are received and cease accepting applications once the limit is reached.We are sorry but we do not have a waitlist.